BEAUTY

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunday, May 25

On Sunday evening, I was meeting my friend ( you know who) for coffee, but ended up going to her work place to print out for her ASL homework. We walked back to her car. She lost her ring that her bf gave her for .... I don't know... maybe valentine's day gift lol. I can't be sure.. anyway. She was looking looking looking. I had to meet my other friends for dinner. She had to go home and meet me later. I saw my friends ( I don't know if I should mention names since this is a public blog. Who cares? ) and we all ordered food. We all were chatting chatting chatting about all different subjects after we were done with our food. I had ramen noodle with pork crispy. It was not bad. I haven't had a ramen in a long time! Then three friends had to go home because they have work on monday. Two new friends I just met at the dinner wanted some dessert, so I guided them to Genki because they are from San Jose and they are not familiar with the SF area. ( you know what SF stands for). They seems nice. I introduced my friend to them. Now she has met two new deaf people. hehehe... 

I haven't seen my boyfriend for four days. I miss him so much! I will see him tomorrow! 

Random Picture. I wish I had a cat like this. I can tell her to give the finger to some of people I dont like. 

No comments: