BEAUTY

Sunday, August 14, 2011

my old home

the photo was taken in 1999 by one of my relatives. 

I looked through my old photos on my mac laptop and I found my old home photo. I grew up in that house when I was young. When I looked at this photo above, I reminisced about my first nine years of my life in the province of Guangzhou, China. I have many wonderful memories from that time. I have visited my hometown in 2001 with my parents. While I took a stroll with my cousin in the village,  everything was not the same as I remembered, which made me sad. Some old neighbors were not there ( up in the heaven) and little friends I used to hang out with moved away to the city and worked there, and their parents were still around.  Gosh it's been 10 years since the last time I visited! I think it's time to make a trip. 

ps: maybe you notice I haven't posted anything for the past few days because the internet had been down. I was very frustrated, but I realized I was really addicted to the internet! 

No comments: