BEAUTY

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

Happy New Year! I've been meaning to blog on the first day of year, but now I'm doing this. I
apologize for not posting anything new in a while. As for this year, 2012,  I have a list of my resolutions.

-Finding a decent job with great benefits, something I really love and enjoy.
-Taking better care of myself, being more outdoor active, and doing yoga regularly.
-A decent 8 hours of sleep, getting up early in the morning and starting my day.
-Stop comparing myself to others, doing my best as much as I can.
-Finishing my vision board.
-Taking photos with DSLR and film more often.
-Reading more books a year.
-Traveling more, short trip or long trip.
-Cooking/baking, trying new recipes that I've never tried.
-Photographing food.
-Getting organized, and giving thing away that I don't need.
-Creating more jeweleries for my etsy shop.
-Blogging regularly- food, photography, design, and inspirations.
- A new relationship with someone.

Happy 2012!

No comments: